Cost of living in Zonguldak, Turkey compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.876 DZD / TRY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zonguldak (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 46,274 Dinar (1,860TL) in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (29 minutes ago)