Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15062 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,621 Dinar (24,040 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)