Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16003 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,512 Dinar (34,447 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)