Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15218 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,418 Dinar (15,890 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)