Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16449 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,616 Dinar (34,145 Kwacha) in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (30 minutes ago)