Cost of living in Zlín, Czech Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.641 DZD / CZK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zlín (Czech Republic) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 105,362 Dinar (22,700 Kč) in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)