Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.971 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 54,096 Dinar (2,006 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)