Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.372 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 31% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 52,388 Dinar (元3,200) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)