Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.519 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 157,945 Dinar (9,015元) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 157,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)