Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.202 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 168,748 Dinar (元9,271) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 154,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)