Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.475 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 145,786 Dinar (2,040KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)