Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.802 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 124,003 Dinar (1,829KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)