Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.115 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 103,266 Dinar (1,494KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)