Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.342 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 135,755 Dinar (1,958KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)