Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.706 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 110,983 Dinar (1,715KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (43 minutes ago)