Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.827 DZD / JOD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 246,882 Dinar (Dinar 1,480) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)