Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34840 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 2,147 Dinar (6,162 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)