Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34634 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,214 Dinar (9,279 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)