Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31928 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,278 Dinar (16,531 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (37 minutes ago)