Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32685 DZD / NGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,594 Dinar (17,114 ₦) in Zaria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)