Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.120 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 490,267 Dinar (€3,602) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 415,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)