Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.981 DZD / UAH
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 51,620 Dinar (12,968₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)