Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.997 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,920 Dinar ($27) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)