Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.485 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanesville, Ohio (United States) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,940 Dinar ($59) in Zanesville, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)