Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.281 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 400,601 Dinar (Php175,602) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)