Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.245 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 296,186 Dinar (Php131,926) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)