Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.186 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 293,874 Dinar (16,159 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 3 hours ago)