Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.497 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 290,225 Dinar (15,690 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)