Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.043 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,948 Dinar (26,488 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)