Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.371 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 445,285 Dinar (27,200 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (40 minutes ago)