Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.173 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 242,271 Dinar (13,331 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 225,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)