Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.979 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 236,411 Dinar (13,149 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 221,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)