Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.941 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 262,117 Dinar (14,610 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)