Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.829 DZD / HRK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 274,607 Dinar (14,584 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (40 minutes ago)