Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.161 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 163,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 160,186 Dinar (5,141 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (34 minutes ago)