Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.790 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 603,024 Dinar (руб 336,941) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)