Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.821 DZD / TWD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 488,144 Dinar (127,765 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)