Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10473 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 11,965 Dinar (₩114,246) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)