Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10660 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 13,314 Dinar (₩124,898) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)