Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.007 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,380 Dinar (руб 44,026) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)