Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.972 DZD / JPY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,432 Dinar (¥421,026) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)