Cost of living in Yevlax, Azerbaijan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 63.831 DZD / AZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yevlax (Azerbaijan) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,040 Dinar (95 ман) in Yevlax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Chuncheon costs ₩20,000 (34 minutes ago)