Cost of living in Yerevan, Armenia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24484 DZD / AMD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yerevan (Armenia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 182,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 165,842 Dinar (677,359Dram) in Yerevan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)