Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 96,548 Dinar (﷼ 28,778,358) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)