Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00281 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 147,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 145,287 Dinar (﷼ 51,675,215) in Yazd.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)