Cost of living in Yaroslavl', Russia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.784 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaroslavl' (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 179,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 158,245 Dinar (руб 88,715) in Yaroslavl'.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)