Cost of living in Yantai, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.481 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 167,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 156,613 Dinar (8,959元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)