Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07415 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 643,930 Dinar (8,684,071 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (36 minutes ago)