Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08582 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 700,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 618,506 Dinar (7,206,945 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)