Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07981 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,438 Dinar (5,042,610 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)