Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07684 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 803,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 705,172 Dinar (9,177,051 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)