Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08248 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 689,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 603,216 Dinar (7,313,505 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)