Cost of living comparison between Yangon, Myanmar and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08385 DZD / MMK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,074,697 Dinar (24,743,054 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)