Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.072 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 443,423 Dinar (﷼ 15,253) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (30 minutes ago)