Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 78.155 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (48 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)