Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.460 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (48 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)