Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.054 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 90,513 Dinar (5,307元) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)