Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.361 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,800 Dinar (元392) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)