Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.091 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 106,836 Dinar (6,251元) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 102,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)