Cost of living in Xian, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.987 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 57,955 Dinar (元3,625) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)