Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.985 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 228,047 Dinar (元12,680) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)