Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.916 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 366,117 Dinar (13,115 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)