Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.264 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 285,126 Dinar (9,120 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)