Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10473 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 300,635 Dinar (₩2,870,656) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 227,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)