Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10525 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 331,327 Dinar (₩3,147,939) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)