Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.842 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 166,412 Dinar (4,917 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 155,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)