Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.816 DZD / ANG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 46% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 570,696 Dinar (ƒ 9,232) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)