Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.171 DZD / ANG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,739 Dinar (ƒ 8,505) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (38 minutes ago)