Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.957 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 798,397 Dinar (€5,916) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 574,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)