Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 135.475 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,824 Dinar (€2,531) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)