Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.470 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,012,806 Dinar (NZ$12,281) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 705,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)