Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.599 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 993,365 Dinar (NZ$12,325) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)