Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.167 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 862,472 Dinar (NZ$10,626) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 604,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)