Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.414 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,031 Dinar (R 10,462) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)