Cost of living in Weifang, China vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.453 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 155,394 Dinar (8,903元) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 145,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)