Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.980 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 171,957 Dinar (元9,564) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 156,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)