Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.827 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 24% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 77,227 Dinar (元4,880) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)