Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,768 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.672 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 321,249 Dinar (9,541 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)