Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,835 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.527 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,330 Dinar (11,165 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 373,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)