Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,491 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.194 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 316,760 Dinar (10,491 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (43 minutes ago)