Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.760 DZD / NAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 383,810 Dinar (43,815 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)