Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.064 DZD / NAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 353,310 Dinar (43,815 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)