Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.294 DZD / NAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 186,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 171,967 Dinar (20,735 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)