Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.624 DZD / NAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 193,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 192,038 Dinar (19,955 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)