Cost of living comparison between Walvis Bay, Namibia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.874 DZD / NAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 363,292 Dinar (46,139 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)