Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.757 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 159,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 147,749 Dinar (4,653 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)