Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.029 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 164,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 155,223 Dinar (4,700 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)