Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.182 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 138,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 129,209 Dinar (4,015 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (40 minutes ago)