Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.377 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 145,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 133,822 Dinar (4,265 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 3 hours ago)