Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.474 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 16,069 Dinar (6,496 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)