Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.486 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 19,418 Dinar (7,811 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)