Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00511 DZD / VND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 146,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 124,356 Dinar (24,356,132 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)