Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00512 DZD / VND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 158,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 136,163 Dinar (26,602,665 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)