Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.786 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 58,291 Dinar (886 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)