Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.021 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 101,716 Dinar (R$ 2,904) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (39 minutes ago)